Tuesday 1 January 2013

What's in my bag?

Helloo, I've seen other bloggers do this and as I'm nosey I like seeing what people carry around day to day. So I thought you might also like this post. When searching for a bag this morning to go to town, I had a realisation  I have so many bags! When I was little everyone called me the bag queen as a had boxes upon boxes, and I still do. I love bags, some think you only need one, however, so bags in different colours and pattens look better with a certain outfit, So I would urge you to get a few, mix up your styles to create abstract looks!



Today I used my trusty red striped river island bag which I bought at the start of the year to use for school, the bag is very wide but lacs hight, so after just a week I had to use another bag to be able to keep all my books in :( but it's still a great bag to use as it does fit most things I need in. I usually don't buy river island bags because they are quite pricey and wear away easily. However I love this bag as its got such a bright colour!



Scarf// I always take a scarf in my bag wherever I go, you never know when theweather may suddenly change it you need to wrap up warm. Also they give any outfit a bit more attitude. This scarf above I recived of my best friend Ellie for my birthday, and I have already worn it countless times!

Vaseline// I always carry this around, just simply I get dry lips, expesh in the winter months. 

Hand food// I love this from soap and glory, it works brilliantly, it keeps your hands fresh and keeps away the dryness. I will be doing a review on this soon, so look out!

Mobile// How could I live without it?! I got this case in the accsessorize sale and I love the pattern which has a swirling flock of butterflies! So cute.

Sweeties// I usally just carry something around to nibble on, in this case love hearts (love them)! 

Book// Just for those cases when your sitting on the train or bored sitting in the car, you can just escape in a book and forget your worries

Purse// this is also river island, I got it a while back because I'd always wanted one as they are so pretty, although I have kinda gone off it now and may have to get a new one as the clasp has broken...

Diary/organiser// This is relatively new, however it keeps me on track of what's going on! Plus its got a really cute design. 

So that's it, hoped you enjoyed being nosey!

Love Emeli xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the Soap & Glory Hand Food! It smells so delicious & is definitely a handbag must-have!
    x

    www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and your phone case is sooo cute :) xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much! I love your blog! xxx

      Delete