Sunday 30 December 2012

Sale buys

Hello, I must admit that this post was actually for the 26th of December but I have been so busy that I haven't got round to it until now, and the pictures wouldn't go onto my netbook. Anyway this post is about my recent purchases in the sales, I haven't bought much but some how have spent loads, so my bank account is now suffering! I will show you them nevertheless, although be warned the pictures are such terrible quality some I took at 2:00am. Oooh well. 

2013 diary- Next home £2

Slipper pumps- New Look £9

Powder £1.99/ Mascara £10.99? Boots

Dress topshop- £20

Plain black dress- DP £10

Pink slipper pumps- Primark £3

Creepers- Primark £6

Bag- New Look £12?

So here are my sale buys, not much but I love each piece, my Favourite is the topshop dress, I had wanted it for ages, but it was £36, which was quite expensive. Anyway its black velvet with a purple, blue and cream pattern, its so thick so it keeps you really warm. I love it, I actually wore it on the 28th when I went to see Gary Barlow live however I will do a separate post about that later on.I hope you have all picked up some nice bargains in the sales! If you have leave a comment with a link, and I will check it out!

Emeli xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff there, Emeli. The Topshop dress is stunning,very seasonal and practical. I also love the Primark creepers. Will be interested to see how you mix them into your outfits. A nice selection of items. -Ellie

    ReplyDelete