Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year!

Hello lovelies, I would just like to wish you all a happy new year, filled with memories and good health! Personally I stayed in, watched Bridget Jones, did the countdown and went to bed! 

You may have realised the change in address and title of my blog, I felt like a change and my previous name was a mouthful! But please do read my blog as I have many upcoming posts to show you! Including:
-Gary Barlow concert
-Late Christmas presents
-A review 
-& 'what's in my bag'
So please look out for them!

I do have a few new year resolutions they are-
-Get down to a size 12 (this would be a big step for me, but I think I can do it if I don't give up on it!)
-Write a few more songs, and actually try and get people to listen to them!
- Get back into badminton and swimming, as I used to do both a lot more
-Try to get more followers on my blog and to keep it going!!
-& the last is really simple, just to go out more and do more things with my friends, as I do stay at home a lot just being lazy aha!

Sorry about the long post, but if anyone knows someone who could design me a banner, please let me know!!

Much love to you all Emeli xx

No comments:

Post a Comment