Thursday 3 January 2013

January Wishlist

This is my January wishlist, it's a little outrageous as I couldn't afford some of the items, but a girl can dream can't she?! 

This snood is from Topshop, you can find it here. I just love the colours in the scarf, it would really spice up a LBD.

I recently got a netbook, but it didn't come with a very nice case as its just plain black. I really love this case, as it looks really fresh, don't you think? You can find it here on Amazon. 


I've wanted this spike necklace from urban outfitters for months, though I have never got round to buying it, however I think I might treat myself to it, as it's lovely, as it's such a statement necklace it would really give an outfit a twist, I love it, you can find it here.


This sheer shirt it beautiful, I love the sparkly colour, which gives a different look to a basic shirt, I think it's one of those items you just need in your wardrobe, you can find it here


I've been wanting some JC's for ever! I'm saving, but I've still got a while to go, I would defo get some glitter ones, they may not go with everything but they are gorg! You can find them cheap here.

I just have this top, it's so simple, but would go with anything. I don't have many just simple tops, so I think this would be a good investment!You can find it here

These have got to be the most amazing shoes I have ever laid my eyes on. They are very pricey, but they are so lush! The platform, the leather and the studs, I'm in heaven! You can find them here.

I know this list is quite long and I am only dreaming of all these items, aha. 

*Emeli*


4 comments:

  1. aw I hope you get at least one of these things off this list...I love all the items its a good wishlist! :)x

    www.prettyquirky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to get the necklace, I can't wait much longer! Thank you very much! x

      Delete
  2. The shirt is fabulous! I think I need that too.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete