Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Summary #06

Hello lovelies! 
This week I haven't much to say really, because of being ill most of the week I haven't been out much, or if I have it's only been to town so I haven't much exciting to share with you...
On Tuesday I had a trip up to Newcastle to go shopping with my sister, I didn't buy much but I will share what I did buy with you in an other post. after hitting my favourite shops I went to see my Grandma, which I found quite difficult as I was feeling very dizzy so I went to sit in the car for a bit. Afterwards I nipped to Tesco then went home. Friday I feel quite a lot better so I went out with my Mother we had a hot chocolate and muffin in costa, then had a look in the little town boutiques. This weekend has been really chilled and because the weathers been lovely I went for an early bike ride this morning and sat in the garden :)  

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 

I've updated my shop so I hope you all check it out here, there's a good few bargains!:)

Emeli x

No comments:

Post a Comment