Monday 8 April 2013

April Wishlist

top/skirt/shoes/daisy/earrings/dress

Aw doesn't this wishlist look bright and cheerful?!:) I love summer clothes as you have an excuse to wear lovely bright colours, which if you do when it's cold people give you odd looks, well from my experience!

So these are some items I'm lusting over at the moment, I love the topshop crop as I love the colours but I also love anything with a triangle print! The pinafore skirt is just lush. The shoessss, of course I will never afford them but a girl can dream right? I've wanted Marc Jacobs daisy for years but I can never justify the price, but the summer or sunshine addition looks lovely! The earrings are from kukee and are so affordable, I love how dainty they are but how cute they would look on! Omg, this dress from topshop is to die for, I love the tie dye of neon like colours and would look perfect with a pair of my shoes!

Sorry for being so hyper over my wishlist I just love it all so much! What have you been lusting over?

Emeli x

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the floral dress and the white brogues. :) Very pretty.

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same river island has some lovely stuff in at the moment!:D
      Aw thanks so much for the follow it means so much to me! x

      Delete
  2. Amazing wishlist! I love that top! <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i pretty much love each and every one of these items! the print on the dress is gorgeous and i love the pinafore it's such a statement piece and would look great with a plain white tshirt. great spring/summer wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I love tie dye but the dress is a little different I think I may have to give in and buy it!:) x

      Delete