Wednesday 30 January 2013

15 random facts about me..

Hi Lovelies,
This post was meant for the other day but wouldn't upload!
So I now lot's of people have been doing this recently and I love reading them! So I thought I would share some facts with you:)

1. I have naturally really curly hair, however I do straighten it sometimes.
2. I can only eat food, if I know where it was prepared, I know weird. 
3. My Favourite films are, 21 jump street and easy A.
4. I'm afraid of ducks.
5. I love singing!
6. My favourite song is Angels be Robbie Williams.
7. I took, geography, history, French and philosophy and ethics for my GCSE's. (Not including core subjects)
8. My dream is to be a model, but I'm not the right height or size, so otherwise I would like to go into fashion journalism.  
9. I have over 200 pairs of earrings, I have an addiction;)
10. I have grey eyes and light brown hair.
11. I love topshop!
12. Me and my best friend have been friends since we were 5!
13. I have 5 cats, Puss Puss, Pickles, Chloe, Charlie and Coco!
14. My favourite food is Ben and jerry's carmel chew chew ;)
15. I'm an eBay freak!

Thank you for reading, if you have done a post like this I would love to see it, just comment with your link in a comment!

Emeli x

No comments:

Post a Comment