Sunday 11 August 2013

August Wishlist

Hello! 

I know that it is part way through the month already but here are some of the things I have been mouthwatering lusting over for the last of the summer. 


Combat boots- These beautiful shoes are from forever 21, which is a site I don't usually go on, as I find it so hard to navigate because there is so many products meaning that I give up after a few pages, however when I was looking for some new autumn boots these caught my eye, they have the simplicity I was after and are ridiculously cheap! 

Shorts- These shorts are a stunning acid wash which is to die for, they are high waisted and a perfect colour for the end of summer, these beauties will carry you through into autumn as the denim isn't too light... plus they just look mint. 

Jumper- Okay, this jumper just screams my name, I mean lemon yellow (favourite colour/summery shade) and a lace hem- what's not to love?

Oxfords- Aren't these just the cutest shoes ever?! They are kind of outgoing but I think paired with a white lace skater dress it would make such a lovely summer outfit- only issue is the $148 dollar price tag, aka keep dreaming Emeli! 

Ear cuffs- These are from asos and are a little steep for some earrings, but they look so classy and can be worn in any season.

Collar- Silver? Check. Spikes? Check. Love? Yes. 

Hope you are enjoying your summer. Love Emeli x

No comments:

Post a Comment