Sunday 17 March 2013

March Wishlist


I'm really loving Zara at the moment, a lot of their items are so simple but I just love the quality of the products. I'm sure you will have seen this cat watch, it's from Ever-ours  it's such a lovely little online shop, but everything's so cheap I would recommend you check it out and see if you find anything you fancy! Everything else I have been lusting over for a while, but I've already spent all my money this month, so I will have to keep dreaming haha!

Emeli xx

8 comments:

  1. Both the shoes and clutch are amazing, love all black and white items lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them all! I've actually just bought the double sole trainers!:)

      Delete
  2. I want the watch so bad! I saw it ages ago on Instagram and instantly fell in love, it's so cheap swell! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! I bought it for a friend, but I wanted to keep it hah! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the cat watch! X

    maddiestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wishlist!

    Feel free to visit my blog too. We could also follow each other if you like :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete