Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday Summary #2

Hello lovelies! 
This week has been very hectic, though seems to have gone so fast, I can't even remember what I did on Monday! However after a bit of thought everything came flooding back to me. On Monday I travelled up to Newcastle with my family to see my cousin Lewis, first we went into the centre, I rushed to Primark, I didn't get much but I do have a recent buys post coming up shortly! Anyway after some lunch and looking in Urban Outfitters, we set off to the hospital, On Thursday he had his second kidney transplant, everything went well and both Lewis and my uncle (who's Kidney it was) are doing well! On Tuesday me, my sister and Mum went for a walk around dermentwater, I walked around twelve miles, which was good practise as in a few months I will be walking around fifteen miles for my duke of Edinburgh expedition. On Wednesday I met up with my best friend Ellie, as you may remember this was the day the snow returned  after a hectic start we went into town, she was finding a present for our friends birthday, of which I was attempting to help her find! Thursday I just stayed at home and caught up with some homework! Friday! This was such an odd day, at four I was going into town to have a meal at Nando's with some of my friends for a birthday meal, however my hair wouldn't go right, my make-up wouldn't blend, my dress made me look pregnant and I couldn't find my shoes, I got myself into a real state protesting that I wouldn't go as I thought I would look a mess! Although I'm glad I went as I had such a good evening, afterwards we went to see 'warm bodies' it's not something I would usually watch, but it was very funny! Saturday I nipped into town to post some parcels, and today I'm just doing some more lovely homework! I'm glad I actually did something this half term as I feel like I usually waste them sitting around and doing nothing! School starts again tomorrow, which I'm dreading, but I feel I need to return to my old routine, I like having everything planned! 
Sorry it's such a long post again, my week has just been jam packed!

Getting ready to go to Newcastle/ Dermetwater/ My youngest cat Coco/ Me on Wednesday with all the snow.


I thought I might start putting a few photo's up.
How has your week been? Hope you are all well!
Emeli x

No comments:

Post a Comment