Monday 25 February 2013

Recent buys

Recently I have spent a lot of money, however not on myself, one of my friends birthdays was on Saturday so we went out Friday night to celebrate! I wore a black patterned topshop dress and studded slipper shoes! I have bought her quite a few goodies, which I wanted to keep for myself ahaha, I have also started on other presents like my best friends Ellie and mothers day gifts, for some reason I just love buying people presents!

So onto what I bought for myself, it's not a huge amount but I thought I would share it anyway!



UO: £6.00

Primark £5.00

Amazon £8.00



Newlook £9.00




Newlook £14.99

Primark £13.00

Vans Office £24.99
So here are some things I have bought recently, the main item is the red vans, I have wanted some for a while now, so when I saw these in the office sale with £20 off I knew I needed to get them!:)

What have you bought recently? Hope you are all well!
Emeli x

No comments:

Post a Comment