Sunday 13 January 2013

Daxsons £50 Amazon voucher!

From a recent post you will know I wrote a blog post about Daxsons VIP bloggers, in doing this you could win a £50 Amazon voucher to spend on anything you fancied! It was really great and the staff were just lovely! 

Here's what I spent my voucher on!

DVD// I got the DVD 'my sisters keeper' I've only watched it once and it moved me to tears and if you know me you know I never cry at films (excluding Marley & Me), so I thought I would buy it as it is such a good film!

Kate Moss Perfume// I've wanted to try 'Kates Moss Lilabelle' forever, and I finally thought I would buy it. It's got a really lovely, flowery smell and it lasts!

Netbook case// You may have seen this on my January wishlist, I got it woo! It's lovely and its got a padded sleeve inside to keep my netbook safe!

Book// 'The worlds top fashion blogs' I've seen lot's of other bloggers talk about this boo so I thought I would see for myself, it's really nice it has lot's of interviews and pictures. It's good when you just want to chill out!

Scarf// I didn't actually get this with my Amazon voucher, it was a late christmas present of my sister, it's lovely its a slick scarf with a cosmic print (which I love!!) I think it was from eBay! :)

 also got a phone case but it hasn't arrived yet:)

If you got a voucher of Daxsons, or you have just done a post on a haul, comment with the link and I will check it out! I love reading them!

Emeli x


2 comments:

  1. It's a shame they don't have something like the Daxton's promo in Canada! The netbook case you goot looks adorable! :) fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! hehe thank you I love it! x

      Delete