Saturday 22 December 2012

Winter Wonderland


Hello lovelies! I just thought it would be nice to do a  post, as its only 3 days till Christmas  I wasn't really feeling festive until I took the pictures I'm about to show you, the only sad thing is that after tomorrow I have no more chocolates to open each morning, wah :(

The families presents 

Christmas tree (terrible quality) 

Santa and the snowman ;)

Crackers

No christmas would be complete without shloer! (with added christmas top)

Mini christmas tree

Presents ;)

How christmassy does this look?!

Some of the cards:)
Well I hope you enjoy my pictures, I just used my phone camera  so they are not that good! I'm hoping to buy a camera in January! wooo!

I might do a post on christmas day, to look out for it!
Merry Christmas, Emeli xox

No comments:

Post a Comment