Monday 10 December 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Wooo, it my birthday today, I got some awesome stuff off my family and friends. Here are some of my presents!


False nails (ebay)


Earings (newlook)

Earings (urban outfitters)

Necklace (fatface)

Necklace (acsessorize)

Scarf (urban Outfitters)


I also got a collar, collar studs/chain, chocolate (because no one can resist) and a netbook, which I am typing this post on!
I would love to say that my birthday has been brilliant, but is hasn't, the day started off fine, but by first period at school things began to go downhill, I got 5/10 in my english mock test, then in second period, I got 6/25 in my french test, followed by the witch of a teacher screaming at me like I was worthless because I said 'Nous' instead of 'Vous' At lunch break I was just bored as nothing eventful had happened all day. Things did get better when I got home though, we got a pizza hit take away and watched '27 dresses' to cheer me up.  
This weekend my Mums taking me up to Newcastle, for a shopping trip, a bit of retail therapy will get me back to my old self. 
Just another 365 days and a quarter till my next birthday:-) 

Emeli xox

4 comments:

  1. the urban outfitters stuff is awesome;) haha i worked out how to comment on something!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beaded collar!!! I can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your wardrobe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've wanted one for ages, and I finally got one it's lovely. It's goes perfectly with one of my white dresses with silver flowers! I will have to do an outfit post sometime soon! x

      Delete